The anniversary of Scouting is in February, and the “birthday party” for Scouting is the Blue and Gold. While a lot of our activities are for individual dens or pack meetings where we get all the boys together, the Blue and Gold Banquet is intended to bring together all the families for an evening of fun and fellowship.
* All scouts and leaders should wear full Class A uniform
* Dinner is a potluck. Every family brings a dish to share (for about 10 people)
* Allergy Sensitivity: Please, no nuts in any dish or dessert.
10am-12pm: Parent helpers set up
4:00pm: Families arrive
4:20pm: Opening Ceremony (Bear Den)
4:30pm: Special Guest Show
5:30pm: Dinner (Potluck, every family brings a dish.)
6:30pm: Den skits & songs
7:45pm: Arrow of Light Ceremony
8:30pm: Closing Ceremony (Bear Den)
8:30pm: Clean up
Each Den will decorate a cake and cakes will be judged at the event.
* Cakes must be baked and decorated by each den
* Cakes must be homemade but commercial mixes and frosting may be used
* Use of non-edible decorations are permitted as long as they are on the surface of the cake and easily removed
* ALL CAKES MUST BE REGISTERED NO LATER THAN 5:30PM
For more information please visit: HTTP://www.scoutbook.com/mobile/dashboard/calendar/event.asp?EventID=888099